- Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Published on Monday, 21 July 2014 07:33
- Written by Super User
Fiscal Policy Department formulate and implement the fiscal policies of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Formulation of Government’s fiscal policy on the required adjustments and changes in taxation, revenue and expenditure for purposes of economic growth, stabilisation and equity.
- Evaluation and reporting on the impact of fiscal policy on the economy;
- Review of fiscal developments in the economy, trends and patterns of taxation, revenue, expenditure, budget balance, borrowing, etc.
- Secretariat of the Tariff Review Board. Preparation of annual report on fiscal policy measures and tariff amendments.
- Traff Administration and Import Duty Monitoring.
- Export Expansion Grant (EEG).
- Ecowas trade Liberalisation Scheme.
- Manufacture in Bone Scheme.